Lauren’s Learning Blog

School is cool, but Learning is Rad.

Sorting out and Going Further Reflection

on September 16, 2019

Sorting out and going further is almost over and we are about to enter the making conclusions stage. It was stressful realising how much research I have done and how much I need to do. I was also successful because I wrote a letter to a gender inequality specialist.

All of my lines of inquiry have been finished and my researching is all sorted but I am still worried that I haven’t done enough research. I’m not sure why I am still worried because I have interview a lot of people like our principal, my exhibition classroom teacher, my mum and dad and my teacher.

Those primary sources were a real boost for my exhibition research and gave me a whole different perspective on gender inequality. I am hoping to record some extra information on the weekend before it is all due on Monday.

This weeks mentor meeting went well and our dance is improving every second especially because we have got our 2 Howcast moves and have included it into our dance. We have started the exhibition in Art, we are doing a poster about our topic. It has to short sharp and shiny, not too crowded and powerful. In music we have been told that we are going to be doing something about our exhibition but the secret of what it is hasn’t been revealed. In media arts I am super behind and I need to catch up. I would enjoy talking to Mr. Steel about gender inequality.

I am super exited for the next step in our exhibition journey and I am ready to take on the challenge!